With the release of Magisk Root latest versions, v5.8.0 Android users all around the world start to root their devices as it offers systemless rooting. Magisk Root is also known as the first open source universal systemless rooting tool as well. Anyhow today we are going to talk about Magisk Root for PC as most Android users asking about a way to download Magisk Root for PC. So in this post, we are going to talk about the basics of Magisk Root and also you can download Magisk Root for PC in your download section below.
What is Magisk Root?
Magisk Root is one of the most popular Android Rooting tool developed by John Wu one of the junior developer at Xda developers. Among developer communities, he is known as topjohnwu and he managed to release Magisk Root in 2013 as the first Android Root tool which allows users to root Android without affecting the OS files. Since 2013 Magisk has gained more than 10 million downloads so far and without no doubt, you can recommend magisk to anyone as this is the safest Android Rooting tool in the world as well. You can also find so many additional features that you can’t find in other normal rooting tools in the market such as,
- Magisk Manager – Allows you to manage all the features and you can find the latest updates on Magisk with the help of Magisk Manager.
- Magisk SU – Magisk SU allows you to Root your Android and gain superuser access into your device easily.
- Magisk Hide – Magisk Hide is one of the most famous features of Magisk Root and with the help of this amazing feature you can hide the root from any application installed in your device.
- Magisk Mount – this feature allows you to make any change in your rooted device without affecting the system files safely.
Advantages of Download Magisk Root for PC
- As this is a 100% tool, you can download Magisk Root for PC without spending a single cent.
- Magisk Root allows you to root Android without even touching your Android system files.
- With the help of Magisk Hide feature, you can hide the root for selected Apps as well.
- You can also bypass Google SafetyNet security barriers and also you can use Android Pay in your rooted device with the help of Magisk Hide.
- Once you Root your device with Magisk SU, you can download so many new Apps which supports for rooted devices in your Play Store as well.
- As Magisk Manager includes a uninstall button, you can easily unroot and install magisk if you want to switch back to your normal Android.
How to Download Magisk Root for PC?
This question is one of the most common questions in these and today we are going to answer this in brief. Mr. John wu developed his Magisk root based on Android OS and as he designed it in APK version you can only download Magisk on your Android device which runs Android 5.0 or above version. So you don’t have to use a PC to Root your Android and with the help of Magisk Manager APK, you can root your device without using a PC easily. Once the download is complete, this video might help you in Root your Android safely.