SuperSU tool can be named as the best Android rooting tool ever. This is a another great invention by the Chainfire team. SuperSU is categorized into Superuser manager app which manages all root permissions on rooted Android devices. By the way chainfire team created a recovery flashable zip file to the SuperSU which contains the SuperSU app and the binaries required to get root access.
- SuperSU v2.49 – BETA – Apr 28, 2015
Fixed some audits on 5.x (found on Samsung Galaxy S6 Family)
- SuperSU v2.48 – BETA – Apr 02, 2015
Fixed issue on TWRP Recovery / HTC One M9
- SuperSU v2.47 – BETA – Apr 02, 2015
– Improved King removal
– Now it can detect ‘OEM’ (bad) TWRP
- SuperSU v2.46 – STABLE – Feb 13, 2015
– Backupscript improvements
– Clear away more alternate su binaries
Download the latest version of Chainfire’s SuperSU apk
SuperSU Apk doesn’t act like a rooting tool. It only works on a rooted smart Android device. If your device is still in unroot mode, you just have to download the latest SuperSU Rooting tool for root your Andriod device. SuperSU is a totally free app.
The SuperSU Apk is act like a security shield for your Android device which can protect the device from various threats. Also this control your root settings especially as it opens your Android device up to the threat of malware.
- Download and transfer the SuperSU Apk file
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get “Reboot System” option, select it