In the mid of 2015 the latest and stunning device, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was released to the public. With the screen edge, and the latest features this became a popular device in present. This device is rich with many of new features. And this device is minimum of errors and bugs. But some users have being reported some errors.
When your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge device enters to boot loop that’s a huge headache for you. Mainly the boot loop problem will occurs due to a problem in operating system or its firmware. Sometimes your device enters to a boot loop because of owner rooted or flashed a custom firmware into its device. And also there must be a problem occurred after update was installed to the stock firmware.
Some common Galaxy S6 Edge boot loop problems:
- Galaxy S6 Edge enters boot loop after an update
- Galaxy S6 Edge boot loops after installing several apps
Galaxy S6 Edge enters boot loop after and update.
This is a common problem that the phone just can’t continue booting up after it reaches the logo, it will automatically reboot goes on up to the logo and reboots again. Sometimes the update messed up corrupted some data or crashes caused for this problem. There are some ways to troubleshoot this mess. Follow the guide lines to solve your mess.
Wipe cache partition
There is a directory which stores all caches for core services and applications. These files help to system to the performance of the device. More often corrupted caches will create conflicts with the system that may be the problem for this issue. So you have to simply clear those files.
- Turn off your device
- Press Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key together
- When the phone get vibrates release only the power button
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight ‘Wipe cache partition.’
- Press the power key to select
- After the cache partition is complete highlight ‘Reboot system now’
- Restart the device.
If the rebooting mess is not fixed after the factory reset you have to do a master reset for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Master reset is more effective than factory reset.
- Shutdown your Galaxy S6 Edge device
- Hold the Volume Up, Home and Power keys together.
- Release all keys after device powers on and displays ‘Power on logo’,
- Wait until the Android Recovery Screen appears
- Highlight the option “Wipe data/factory reset” from volume buttons and press power button to select it.
- Select “Delete all user data” and select it from power button
- After the reset is complete, highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and hit the Power key to restart the phone.
Galaxy S6 Edge boot loops after installing several apps
This issue is caused maybe due to installing several apps to the Galaxy S6 Edge device. There is a big possibility to cause of the boot loop is a rogue app. You need to do is boot the phone in safe mode and disable caused apps. Once you’ve gotten rid of the rogue app, the problem will be fixed.
- Shutdown your Galaxy S6 Edge
- Hold the power key
- Release the power key press volume down button after Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge appears.
- Continually hold the volume down button until your device finish the restarting process.
- When you see the safe mode icon appears on your screen release the volume down button.
Boot Loops Video Tutorial