Android, Android Marshmallow, Android Nougat, IT Tutorials, Root Android device, Root Android Nougat, Root Google Pixel 2, Root LG G6, SuperSU Pro, SuperSU Pro Android Nougat, SuperSU Pro Apk, Tech Tutorials
LG Company is one of the best leading Mobile company. From time to time they released several Android phones with full safety.Most of the Android phone manufacturers released their phones with some restrictions and they do not allow you to access your advanced file system on your device. So, you cannot change your device whatever you like. Rooting is very familiar with Android devices same as iOS jailbreaking.Rooting is removed above restrictions enforced by manufacturer company. After rooting you have an ability to personalize your Android device as you want. LG G6 is one of the latest members of LG company released in March 2017. It is consist of non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). LG G6 comes with 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2880 pixels. In this article, we will teach you to root LG G6 with SuperSU Pro.
Why you should Root LG G6?
Everyone loves new generation inventions, prohibit the bloatware. Bloatware is the apps that pre-installed but often used. It is not exactly dangerous for your device. But the cause of bloatware drain your battery, slow down performance and less efficient as well as a hungry fellow will eat your whole internal storage space. Rooting is an essential way to remove bloatware. After rooting your Android LG G6 device you have a better chance to remove bloatware while enhancing speed and battery life your device.
About SuperSU Pro
SuperSU Pro is a rooting tool which is design for root Android devices. It is a license version of SuperSU version. Also known as best ever rooting tool made by Well reputed Chainfire team. This latest version compatible with all Android versions of HoneyComb, GingerBread, Ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow including Nougat and Oreo versions. The latest version of SuperSU Pro includes many stunning features help to customize your Android device easily. Such as deep process detection, temporary unroot, per app notification, superuser access prompt, superuser access logging, superuser access logging, complete unroot, convert to / system app, icon selectable from 5 options + invisible, theme selectable from 4 options, wake on prompt, always run on ghost mode and etc. In addition to these features, SuperSU Pro latest version added newest features.
- OTA Survival Mode
- Full color-coded command
- Per-app logging configuration.
- User has the ability to override
- Special pin protection.
- Deny or grant the root access permission regarding apps.
- Adjust countdown time for the auto deny process regarding rooted apps.
- With help of these features, you can access to the perfect rooting process. As well as you can get better performance using SuperSu Pro. That will help you to root your LG G6 with SuperSU Pro. Root your LG G6 with SuperSU Pro will bring you many enjoyable features for you.
Requirements for Root LG G6 With SuperSU Pro
- Install ADB and USB Drivers.
- Enable USB debugging and connect your phone
- Proper USB Cable
- At least 50% charging.
- Root your phone.
Root LG G6 With SuperSU Pro
- Download SueprSU Pro zip file.
- Copy the SuperSU Pro zip file to your LG G6 internal storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Click to install and select SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device.
- Confirm flash by swipe
- After complete root process reboots your system.
Benefits of Rooting LG G6 With SuperSU Pro
- Save and extend your battery life.
- Customize your mobile phone.
- Speedup your Android device.
- Remove bloatware.
- Install best custom ROMs.
- Add required valuable apps.