Rufus USB installation method
There are so many different methods to install an operating system on a computer. But the most common method is using CD and DVD drives. Generally, all kind of OS installation methods has very complicated processes. And the most annoying thing is you need to get help from an expert or hire a professional service provider to install your operating system on your PC. So in this article, I’m going to introduce a very simple method to install an OS on your computer. This is a very fine method which doesn’t require any expert knowledge to use it. Well, the Rufus USB method is one of the easiest methods to install Windows and Linux OS nowadays. And most importantly this Rufus USB installation method is very faster than other typical USB installation methods. As well as this is a free application to download and use.
This Rufus USB software is a very small application. The latest Rufus version requires only 1MB to in storage. So this is another speciality of this bootable software.
Are looking for more information, just keep reading
Major uses of Rufus USB installation
- Make a media installation through a bootable USB
- Run low-level Utilities
- Flash a BIOS or other firmware via DOS
- Let’s convert your USB into a Bootable device with Rufus USB
Requirements for Rufus USB
Basically, this software supports Windows OS as well as Linux too. But in Windows platform, its latest version is only compatible with Windows 7 and later versions. Also, this is it doesn’t matter whether you use 32 or 64-bit version PC. The Rufus is fully compatible with both system types. So you must have ISO file that you want to install. And don’t forget to use an empty USB device. Because the booting process will start with formatting the USB drive. You can use any kind of USB drives such as pen drive, memory card or flash drive.
Let’s start the process
- Go to the Rufus Download website and download the latest Rufus version
- Now connect the USB drive that you want to convert into a bootable USB. But don’t’ forget to make a copy of all the data on your device. Because the booting process will delete all the data on your device.
- After that launch the Rufus bootable application and choose your USB device
- Now you need to tick “create a bootable disk” and select “IOS Image” on the drop-down menu
- Thereafter select the ISO image from your PC that you want to install
- Then it will show up a message as “All the data on this will be destroyed”. So you must click “OK” button to booting procedure.
- After several minutes you can see the end of the process.
Languages supported by Rufus USB
This software is support for so many major languages more than 30 languages such as English, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Spain, Nederland, Italian, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Japan, China, Magyar, Romanian, Turkish, Russian, Deutsch and such.